Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

   Today I've decided to share with you guys the award I got from my lovely Beauties from EyeGraffiti. Thank you Phlox and Azure, you are the best! ;)


   Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the reward to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and let them know that they won the award. 

   So here are those little things I would like to tell you about:
  • I love photography - beautiful pictures give me such an unbelievable joy in life. I often play with my own camera, as you are aware :)
  • I live in cold and wet England, hoping that in future I'll move somewhere much warmer and much brighter... Any propositions? :)
  • I own little, white, cute but very naughty kitten - Gucci :) My first pet ever!
  • I really try to get into making video makeup tutorials, but I'm failing miserably :(
  • I'm quite messy person but there is a line I don't cross...
  • My BF is a hottie from Portugal ;) 2 weeks ago we celebrated 4th anniversary together <3 
  • I like to do shopping on my own, when nobody is breathing on my neck and I have as much time as I need to decide what I really want :)
   Yes, so there they are - some facts about me. Now is time to pass this award to other amazing bloggers and here are the ones I think deserve it the most:
Unique-Desire
Tylko Kasiaa
Mistress of Colors
Pedzlem-Malowane
Cocochanel-Beautyworld
Pysia Patrysia
Agowe Petitki
4premiere
La vida es mi pasión
Grzee
Pigments and Palettes
Bows and Curtseys
Missashii Beauty
Cosmetic Blur
Everyday Makeup Blog


   Have fun Girls! ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

jest mi bardzo bardzo miło za takie wyróżnienie!!!!!! :***

olgiepolgie said...

Thanks for sharing! It's a well-deserved award.

Kassie said...

Aw thank you so much for the award!! I loved reading your facts, so cute!

Unknown said...

zostałaś otagowana ;) http://agua-y-feugo.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagnigdy-nie-wychodze-z-domu.html

Ilona said...

Masz świetnego bloga. Mam nadzieje że nie bedziesz zła za pisanie komentarza po polsku ;)
Lubie Twoje zdjęcia :)

Dodałam Cie do obserwowanych i mam cichą nadzieję, ze Ty też dodasz mnie :)
http://www.xwhosthatgirl.blogspot.com/
Bedę tu wpadać :)

Turqusowa said...

Bardzo podoba mi się Twój blog! :) Napisałaś bardzo interesujące fakty o sobie.

Dodaję Twojego bloga do mojej listy obserwatorów. Jeżeli mój Ci się spodoba to również proszę - zaobserwuj go :)
wwww.turqusowa.blogspot.com

EyeGraffiti said...

fun facts, and I agree to the last one, i also like to go shopping by my self! and btw, you're so worth this award!!!/Azure

4premiere said...

thx a lot:) i've bought Tangle teezer:D

EyeGraffiti said...

Congrats to your anniversary! Oh and forgot to tell you in my previous comment, that kitty of yours is just adorable! I'm jealous!
Phlox

Post a Comment

Dziekuje za komentarze, wszystkie czytam i zachowuje w pamieci i sercu..
Na wszelkie pytania odpowiem pod zostawionym komentarzem, więc nie zapomnij tu wrócić :)
Uprzemie proszę o nie zostawianie komentarzy typu, Obserwujemy? - Jeśli mój blog naprawdę ci się spodoba, zostaniesz ze mną z chęci...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Thanks for your comments, I read them all and keep them in my memory and my heart..
If you asked me a question - the answer you will find under your comment, so don't forget to come back here :)
I will ask you for not leaving comments like, Shall we follow each other - If you really liked my blog you would stay here anyway...

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ArtLook4U , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena