Thursday 8 November 2012

Firmoo.com Sunglasses - Review

    Hello Lovelies, long time since my last post - I need to apologize, again! Currently my private and professional life require a lot of my time and attention, unfortunately something must suffer and in this case is blogging... I don't even remember when last time I done some 'crazy makeup' look! That's bad, lol :p But anyways, there will be now more things to read in my posts (reviews of things I got recently), so you can have one more independent opinion which might actually help you out somehow :)
   
   Today I prepared for you post about already well known and widely desired online glasses brand - FIRMOO.COM. A few weeks ago I was approached by a very nice chap via email, offering me to try out any glasses from firmoo.com. I already heard about the company and read some reviews, so without hesitation (even with a big dose of excitement) I agreed to do it! :) I do not wear prescription glasses (which you can also get there) so my choice was obvious - sunglasses must be! I went straight onto a website, play about with different shapes and sizes (you can virtually try glasses on by uploading a picture of your face) and I chose my favorite pair.

About the company:
   Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices.
   Through the harmonious collaboration between our optical experts, direct manufacturers and our overseas laboratories, Firmoo.com offers our customers the cheapest prices at the fraction of what optical store charges.

   The low prices in Firmoo.com never compromise the quality of eyewear while treating the quality and services to consumers as top priority. Firmoo.com fully understands that prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses are classified and regulated by FDA as Class I medical device, therefore multiple inspections of eyewear by our team are being executed before shipping to our customers to ensure 100% accuracy of prescriptions, enhancing the physical well-being of our customers.
   More importantly, Firmoo.com is aware of the aesthetic functionality of eyeglasses. Though long being an integral part of the fashion industry, eyeglasses are never consumed in the same manner as other fashion items with the expensive price being the major hurdle. Firmoo.com makes the fashion-conscious consumers’ dream of creating a real eyewear wardrobe a reality.

Virtual Try-On System:
Firstly to make sure you get the right glasses, you need to measure your PD.
Your PD stands for Pupillary Distance, which is the distance between your pupils in millimeters. 
Your PD is very important for accurately fitting your lenses to achieve vision acuity.





Next you can use a 'virtual fitting system' which can help you decide which shape of glasses suits you best. However I must say the glasses in real are much bigger than the ones on the picture... They also have different colors to choose from, but in my case I had only a 'green option' :) But because I never actually go for any color (black usually), I didn't mind to try something different.

Frame details

The first picture I picked where my face was reasonably  'straight', lol

Receiving your order:
   After filling up the form with all the details and sending it out, I waited maybe 1.5 week for my glasses to arrive. At that time I was on holidays so I couldn't see them straightaway but I was so exited to try them on asap :)
 I chose model #OTO2503, and this is what I got:

Plastic case + nice soft cover

Soft cloth for glasses maintenance + mini tool & 3 extra screws








My opinion:
   The glasses are super cute! I actually really love the color as well as the detailing on a side. I always have a problem with choosing the right sunglasses as my face is really slim and most of the frames are simply too big and wide for me... I must admit that glasses from firmoo.com are also a bit to wide but I personally don't think this is a big problem. I still like them a lot! :) But what do you think?



Last but not least - FIRMOO.COM SPECIAL OFFER!!!
   I hope that I already managed to convince you guys to actually have a little search about and see for yourself what you can find on offer. However if you are still hesitating, I got even better news! The company introduced free eyewear for first-time buyers program, where basically you'll pay only the postage! How cool is that?! So if you liked something very much, but you are still thinking about spending 'all that money', worry no more :) Choose a pair and get it for free! To get more information about the program simply CLICK HERE.

I would like to thank firmoo.com for the opportunity to try out their product.
Note, this is my honest opinion and firmoo.com didn't pay me for it.






6 comments:

Mika.Lifestyle said...

A ja się pytam gdzie wersja po Polsku :p

Unknown said...

you look soo sexy with this glasses :) ;*** please, show some make up I can't wait :) ;))

ArtLook4U said...

Dziewczyny - przepraszam za brak wersji po polsku, ale uwierzcie mi - nie mialam sily i czasu tlumaczyc tego wszystkiego... Wybaczcie! :*
Monica - cos bedzie, delikatnego i jesiennego poki co ale bedzie :)
buziaki

Anonymous said...

O jacie, świetne okulary! ;o Bardzo oryginalne, nie ma co. :)
Dostałaś nominację na moim blogu. :)

Emilia said...

no i jak Ci sie nosza te okularki ? :)
widze ,ze faktycznie mamy te same,tylko Ty masz zielone ;) ja swoje uwielbiam :)
buziaki

Karolina Gierdziejewska - wspieram blogujących na bloggerze said...

Zapraszam cię do udziału w zabawie 'Liebster Award' więcej informacji znajdziesz na moim blogu :)
Pozdrawiam

Post a Comment

Dziekuje za komentarze, wszystkie czytam i zachowuje w pamieci i sercu..
Na wszelkie pytania odpowiem pod zostawionym komentarzem, więc nie zapomnij tu wrócić :)
Uprzemie proszę o nie zostawianie komentarzy typu, Obserwujemy? - Jeśli mój blog naprawdę ci się spodoba, zostaniesz ze mną z chęci...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Thanks for your comments, I read them all and keep them in my memory and my heart..
If you asked me a question - the answer you will find under your comment, so don't forget to come back here :)
I will ask you for not leaving comments like, Shall we follow each other - If you really liked my blog you would stay here anyway...

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ArtLook4U , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena